Your privacy is important to us and so is being clear and open about how we collect, use, and share information about you. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "MLT" refer to Mekong Leisure Travel Co. Ltd., a company incorporated in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website. MLT is an online service that enables users to search and book travel experiences worldwide. MLT offers a variety of activities, tours, tickets, accommodation and services ("Products") made available by MLT’s third party suppliers through MLT’s and its affiliates’ websites and mobile properties and related applications (collectively, this "Website"). This Website is provided to assist customers in gathering travel excursion information, and searching for and booking reservations for Products, and for no other purposes. MLT are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under applicable laws.
Collection of Information
- Details of your usage on MLT’s online platform (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions).
- Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by MLT relating to the Products and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by MLT.
- Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to our online platform including your computer/’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, device information (including unique device identifier), pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited.
Storage of Personal Information
When it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymise the data or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information. We will endeavor to anonymize or aggregate your data if we intend to use it for analytical purposes or trend analysis.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. MLT does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent MLT has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall MLT be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorized access to or use of your Personal Information.
All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party. Our Website do not store, cache, or in capture your credit card information except for the type of credit card.
Usage of Information
We process the Personal Information collected in as far as necessary for performance of the contract with and providing services to you. Besides, we process the other Personal Information collected on the basis of our legitimate interests, which are the further improvement of the services and for direct marketing purposes.
For example, MLT will use Personal Information and other data collected through our Website and/or online platform or when making purchases for the Products to provide you with the Services, to continually improve MLT’s products and to contact you in relation to the Products. This includes using your Personal Information or such other data to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and to provide you with timely notice of new Products and special offers.
From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of MLT’s online platform, to assist us in improving our Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
Disclosure of Information
We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
- If you are a visitor, to the relevant Operator in connection with a Products which you have made reservations for or intend to make reservations for.
- If you are an Operator, to any visitor in connection with the Products you are offering.
- To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics), which we engage amongst others for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- Within Mekong Leisure Co.Travel Ltd. In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorized third party for carrying on our business.
- To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of MLT.
- In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent (and in which case we will make it possible for you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was to provide consent).
We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with relevant third parties, including our advertisers. Such information does not contain any Personal Information and will not identify you personally. However, in some occasions, these third parties may possess information about you or obtain your information from other sources. When they combine such information with our aggregate information, they may be able to identify you personally.
Your Personal Information may be transferred outside of your home country and outside of the European Union, for the abovementioned purposes. If such transfer takes place to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection, MLT will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place. Such safeguards include but are not limited to (i) standard contractual clauses of the European Commission; (ii) the EU-US and Switzerland-US privacy shield; and/or (iii) any other appropriate cross-border transfer mechanisms.
You will find more details about cookies and similar technologies that we use, in our Cookies Policy.